Click here or on image above for more info.
You Can Make a Difference: With a contribution to Pegasus, you can make a difference for so many disabled children and adults. It will help Pegasus to continue busing in the school children of special needs from all the desert school districts. These children otherwise would not have the opportunity to reap the many benefits of therapeutic program.
Pegasus is one of few, if not the only one, of this kind of program that does not charge for our therapeutic services. We do not turn away anyone because they cannot afford it. The service we provide at "NO COST" to the rider is our way of giving back to the community and your contribution is you giving back to the community.
PEGASUS RIDING ACADEMY for the HANDICAPPED© IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION and we rely on your gift of giving to keep operating.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO HELP
- Donate a horse
- Classes are held October through May in the outdoor arena
- Donate towards a cover for the arena
- Donating tack equipment new or used
- Volunteering, with your valuable time or skills i.e. gardening, carpentry, painting, handyman chores
- Office supplies
- Sponsorship for events
- Merchandise for event auctions
- While cash is nice, we accept all major credit cards and checks
- Estate Planning
Meet Some of Our Pegasus Partners...
who serve as Roving Ambassadors of our work.
Emmy Award Winning Actress
"The Bionic Woman"
Movie of the Week
Hallmark Hall of Fame
Multi Award Winning Actress
Currently On CBS as Gloria Abbott of "The Young and
Best Selling Author
V.C. Andrews Franchise
101st Novel Due November 2010!
Platinum Recording Artist
The Paris Sisters
Emmy Award Winning Actress
Original Hostess "Wheel of Fortune"
Contributing News Correspondent
Beverly Hills Courier & Hello Magazine
WISH LIST ITEMS
• Busing for one school East of Cook Street for 29 weeks $2,000.
• English Saddles: new small saddles $1,500.
• Used Saddles Bought on E-Bay $250.
• Pegasus therapy for 1 child for 29 weeks $700.
• New Phone System prefer AT&T Portables 4 phones $75.
• Fed Ex Credit for 1 year $500.
• Large Refrigerator with Ice Maker $1,600.
• BOSE Stereo System for our Ramada $300.
so our children can listen to Music prior to therapy
• Farrier for our Therapy Horses Shoes 1 month $600.
• Computer laptop with power point software for presentations and office use $950.
• Kids basketball hoop for rider's therapy $150.
• Roof cover for arena therapy classes, contribute towards the fund to protect riders from weather elements.
• Bottled water for the rider's and volunteers.
• Pegasus t-shirts for our riders.
For contributions and donations please contact VP Operations Karen Renberg at: